Proud American Patriots Network (PA-PN, PAPN) is a community of Constitutionalist Patriots formed to eliminate the oligarchy that America and Congress has created. PAPN is an effective means of holding our duly elected representatives accountable, while also paving the way to ensuring that our nation maintains its sovereignty and the civil liberties that each citizen of this great nation is born with. We are an organization founded on Principles and action.
PAPN is located in Jamison, Pennsylvania. Our membership spans the nation, predominantly on the East Coast and Midwest, and as we continue to grow-our ability to enact change expands as well.
Thus far, PAPN has successfully:
- Created a Disaster Relief/Emergency Preparedness and Response Team for our members and communities Nationwide.
- Drafted an effective means of recruitment and sustainment.
- Successfully hosted, organized, and attended rallies/events that provide fundraising and education to further our cause.
- Provided educational/spiritual materials to those less fortunate or to those that desire to further their understanding of the Constitution and their religious beliefs.
- Conducted nationwide training and proficiency courses on firearms and home defense.
- Provided education and financial backing to encourage and support our members running for political office.
While this is only a fraction of our accomplishments, these steps have allowed us to strengthen the civilian populace educationally, spiritually, and financially. From providing a safe haven for the disenfranchised, to our membership consisting of active and retired MIL/LEO/EMS, as well chaplains, and the common American Patriot, we have successfully built a community that strives to protect our nation, our Constitution, and our members.
Proud American Patriots Network is at the forefront of the Constitutionalist American Agenda and we are working diligently to restore the constitution as it was written. We are working hard to convene a convention of states to enact term limits on congress. Proud American Patriots Network is vastly diverse in membership from veterans to business owners and in between. With this diversity comes knowledge and wisdom. Your time and consideration are appreciated, as well as any support you may offer to our ever-expanding cause. Through perseverance and the basic understanding that our nation has strayed from the path, we alone-as a community of Patriots-can successfully break the chains that have bound us.
Article I of the Bill of Rights reads: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”
Our Constitution grants no authority to the federal government either to grant or deny the religious expressions of the people in any place. Both the First and Tenth Amendments forbid such tyranny. We call upon all branches of government to cease their attacks on the religious liberties of the people and the states, regardless of the forum in which these liberties are exercised. We assert that any form of taxation on churches and other religious organizations is a direct and dangerous step toward state control of the church. Such intrusion is prohibited by the Constitution and must be halted. We assert that private organizations, can determine their own membership, volunteers, and employment based on their oaths and creeds.
Private Property Rights
We affirm the Fourth Amendment right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, including arbitrary or de facto registration, general and unwarranted electronic surveillance, national computer databases, and national identification cards. We also reaffirm that civil governments must be strictly limited in their powers to intrude upon the persons and private property of individual citizens, in particular, that no place be searched, and nothing be seized, except upon proof of probable cause that a crime has been committed and the proper judicial warrant issued. We assert our opposition to using Eminent Domain to take private property, through the force of government, from one private party to give to another.
The right to bear arms is inherent in the right of self-defense, defense of the family, and defense against tyranny, conferred on the individual and the community by our Creator to safeguard life, liberty, and property, as well as to help preserve the independence of the nation. The right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution; it may not properly be infringed upon or denied. The proud American Patriots Network upholds the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms. We oppose attempts to prohibit ownership of guns by law-abiding citizens and stand against all laws which would require the registration of guns or ammunition.
The United States is properly a free and sovereign republic which should strive to live in peace with all nations, without interfering in their internal affairs, and without permitting their interference in ours. We are, therefore, unalterably opposed to entangling alliances – via treaties, or any other form of commitment that compromise our national sovereignty or commit us to intervention in foreign wars.
To this end, we shall:
– Steadfastly oppose American participation in any form of world government organization, including any world court under United Nations auspices;
– Call upon the President, and Congress, to terminate United States membership in the United Nations, and its subsidiary organizations, and terminate U.S. participation in all so-called U.N. peacekeeping operations;
– Bar the United Nations, and its subsidiaries, from a further operation, including raising of funds, on United States territory; and
– Propose that the Constitution be obeyed to prohibit the United States government from entering any treaty, or other agreement, which makes any commitment of American military forces or tax money, compromises the sovereignty of the United States or accomplishes a purpose properly the subject of domestic law. All treaties must be subordinate to the Constitution since the Constitution is the only instrument that empowers and limits the federal government.
American troops must serve only under American commanders, not those of the United Nations or foreign countries.
No Refunds or Exchanges on this product