Our Mission Statement
The mission of Proud American Patriots Network is to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity through the election, at all levels of government of candidates who will uphold the principles of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights. It is our goal to limit the federal government to its delegated, enumerated, Constitutional functions.
Pillar One – INTEGRITY
We are committed to restoring honesty, integrity, and accountability to the government.
- Do you laugh when you hear a politician say that they are a person of honesty and integrity?
- Do you disbelieve just about every promise that political candidates make when running for office?
- Do you think that this is the proper relationship between the people and their elected officials?
The Proud American Patriots Network solemnly makes this promise to you: We will hold all our officers and leaders strictly accountable for their conduct. They will be held to the highest ethical standards in dealing with the public, donors, government officials, and candidates. We also demand this of our elected officials.
Pillar Two – LIBERTY
We feel that: “Government is the most ineffective, inefficient, and most expensive way to get anything done.” As such, we are offering innovative and effective non-government solutions to the country’s social spending issues.
- Are you tired of the government spending trillions of dollars on social issues and the problem seems to be getting worse?
- Do you think that we should SOLVE the issues of poverty, hunger, and homelessness instead of just FUNDING them?
- Do you feel that most of the money that is taken from you for social spending is just ending up in the pockets of government bureaucrats and organizations that donate heavily to politicians?
The Proud American Patriots Network boldly declares to America that:The Federal Government should only be involved in government roles as outlined in the Constitution. The best government is local government.
Pillar Three – PROSPERITY
We want to elect representatives that create the greatest economy for the U.S. that the world has ever seen. We will do so by restoring True Capitalist principles to our economic policies.
- Are you aware that over 50% of all small businesses will fail within 3 years and that only 33% of all businesses can make it to 10 years?
- Does that sound like a country of prosperity and opportunity to you?
- Did you know that government involvement in a business is listed as one of the largest factors for these failures?
- Did you know that Small Businesses make up 99.7% of the businesses in the United States yet share a higher tax burden than the large corporations that make up 0.3%?
IS THIS FAIR? IS THIS RIGHT?
IS THIS HEALTHY FOR OUR ECONOMY?
The Proud American Patriots Network believes: Small Businesses, not large corporations, are the key to a healthy economy. True Capitalism is achieved by allowing strong competition among companies. In order to have the best pricing, the best products, and the best services, you need to ensure that every company has an even playing field and can fairly compete for our business. That job creation comes from business creation and growth. Removal of restrictive government regulation, fees, and taxes combined with responsible trade agreements with foreign governments will ensure massive business and job growth. It is both dangerous and illogical to think that we can have a sustainable economy without having manufacturing in our country. We need to start producing the products that we use if we want jobs and economic security.